Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Serious Life Magazine and Paperwork

I am knee deep in paper work to accept Brandon's referral. We are still waiting for the paperwork that will be mailed to us from Holt, hopefully tomorrow. My goal is to get everything filled in, copied and notarized before the weekend. If I could mail things out on Friday that would be amazing!

I also wanted you to know about this publication I am a part of called Serious Life Magazine. I blogged about it in February and they just published the March issue today, and I am in their Featured Blog Directory. It is a very high quality magazine… you’ll really like it.

The magazine includes a lot of great content from bloggers you’ll appreciate, as well as great features, photos and other content. The magazine is owned and published by a family who have seven kids, three adopted and one who has Leukemia (http://www.riggsfamilyblog.com/). The magazine gives away a bunch of ads to charities and ministries. Besides great articles on interesting people, there is a lot about family, adoption, personal finance, spiritual life, humor… all sorts of “life” topics.

Please take a couple minutes and check it out,www.seriouslifemagazine.com !

Thanks!

No comments: