Saturday, January 31, 2009

There's no place like home

Well, I finally made it back home on Thursday night! I worked yesterday and my boss was very happy I was back. Last night Patrick and I went to Sam's club and we found this awesome deal on car seats so we bought 2! Yes, that is right, we bought car seats about a year ahead of time...what can I say, I like to be prepared! :) It makes me happy to start buying things for this baby, although part of me worries that other people will think I am crazy!

I plan on posting a timeline of events thus far but I am sick today and have no energy. This always happens when I fly back to PA. I think part of it is the airplane and all the germs and the other part is that I don't get a lot of rest while I am there. I woke up today and just felt horrible. I am still in my PJ's and I plan to stay in them for a while.

No comments: