Friday, December 12, 2008

One step forward...

The second home visit went well yesterday. Bonnie actually got a rough draft of the home study done so we were able to review that and it looked great. We have to fill out a few forms about medical conditions we would accept and then send them in to Holt. We will need to wait until we take the PIP classes in January (9th and 10th) and then she can send in our home study. I am a little disappointed by the wait but I have to keep reminding myself that God has a plan here and, I have to trust His timing.

If you want to know where to focus your thoughts and prayers it would be for me to have more patience and also that God would send us boy/girl twins! :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So exciting that the adoption process is progressing... The waiting stinks, but it looks like you're moving forward as quickly as possible. Be careful what you wish for with the twins :) But, that's a prayer I'm very glad to lift up for you - they are pretty amazing. Much, much love to you two (and to baby Marshall, wherever he/she is!)