Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Practicing patience

I am home from my 2 week vacation and I am sick. It started last Friday with just a throat thing and some aches. I thought I was on the mend but I think the airplane ride home brought it right back and I felt so sick today. I also had a stomach thing on top of the nasty throat pain. I hope that I feel better in the morning. This will be a short post tonight but I wanted to let you all know what is going on.

I talked with Jennifer at Holt today and she said that she has everything she needs except one of our referrals and our medical forms. I knew that she didn't have our medical forms because I just went in this morning to get the TB test. I will go back on Friday morning for them to read the results so they should be able to mail it in that day. So, hopefully our last referral will send in their paperwork soon and maybe, early next week, we will get our home visits scheduled. I know that this wait will be nothing compared to once our home study is complete and sent to Korea so I am trying to be patient.

Please continue to pray that God will keep us patient throughout this process and that He will be with our babies birth mother during this time and keep our baby safe. I am so excited that I have readers of my blog! Thanks to all of you for caring for us and being their with us through this awesome time!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Jen,

Thank you so much for sharing this most personal event in your lives with us. I can't wait to meet my grandchild. I am so thankful to God for you as Patrick's perfect soulmate and my wonderful daughter-in-law. I could not ask for more!

Love you!
Mom

Kimberly said...

Jen,
I am so excited for you all and happy that I stumbled upon your blog. I'll keep you all in my prayers as you go through this journey!
Love, Kimberly Warwick