Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tastefully Simple

Did you know that I am a Tastefully Simple consultant? Those who know me best know that I LOVE all of our yummy, easy to prepare products!

I just got home from our regional conference in Kansas City and I am so excited to share all the new Spring/Summer products with you! If you want to party with me just pop me a message! The first week in March is the BEST time to hold a party because you can take advantage of 2 selling seasons. Yes, that's right. For one whole week you can purchase any of our going-away Fall/Winter line AND our brand new Spring/Summer products!

If you want more information about our easy to use, make-you-look-like-a-rock-star-chef products just check out my website (click there or here) or email me at tastefullyjen(at)netzero(dot)net.

I had a blast at our conference but I am tired and going to sleep! Good night and happy shopping!

No comments: