Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Now for something completely different!

I thought I would lighten it up on my blog and just answer some fun questions! So here you go!

Are you a morning or night person?
I am naturally a night person. I would rather be going to bed than getting up at 4am. Since having kids I guess I have become a morning person (Ry likes to get up at 5am)! Can't wait until they are teenagers so we can all sleep in until noon.

Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?
I have an enormous sweet tooth! Although there is something to be said for the sweet salty foods like chocolate covered pretzels and the new M&M pretzel things!

Are you a collector of anything?
I'm not a huge collector...the only thing I would say I collect are the JCPenney snow globes they give out on black Friday every year. I have one for every year back to 2001

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I'm not sure if this counts as a superpower but I would love to be able to teleport so I could go home and see my family any time I wanted

What's your favorite color?
I love the color red but I LOVE to wear black

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
I'm not sure but I am definitely scared if there is

Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, although Patrick probably just cringed when I wrote that because he doesn't.

Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?
Right now I love to play scrabble and angry birds. A few years ago I was obsessed with Dance Dance Revolution (and lost a lot of weight doing it) and then after that it was Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones

You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?
I would pay off my house, Patrick's car and student loans and buy myself a minivan. Put some money into the kid's college funds and then give some to my family to help them

List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself
I wish I had more self-confidence and wasn't so hard on myself

Any tattoos or piercings?
Just pierced ears. Although I would love to get my tongue pierced and get a tattoo.

What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
Their teeth

Are you mostly a clean or messy person?
I used to be a clean person but have learned to live in more of a mess since we have kids

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Within 30 minutes of my parents

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Hawaii or Italy

List 5 goals on your life's to-do list
Graduate college (check)
Get married (check)
Have children (check)
Jump out of an airplane (check)
Run a marathon

Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid
Having no adult responsibilities

What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Take a nap

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
1. To win a huge amount of $ in the lottery
2. That my kids will live a long healthy life and die of old age when they are 100
3. That my husband and I will live a long healthy life and die of old age when we are 100

If you are still with me, thanks! Have a great night!

2 comments:

Mommyto3andahusky said...

Well, My boys have star wars and Indiana Jones lego games for the wii if you ever want to take a trip down memory lane! :) Haha! Lets train for a marathon together!

Dan said...

So just when did you jump out of an airplane, and why wasn't I beside you when you did it?