Thursday, June 18, 2009

My baby is 10 months old!

Today Brandon is 10 months old! It is really hard that he is still not here with us. No news on the Visa front yet but I am praying it will be soon!

I am borrowing this from a fellow blogger and adoptive mommy because it is just so perfect for how I am feeling right now (thanks Rach)!

May you be safe while you are waiting

May you be safe and sleep soundly
through the night
May you be safe as you wake
in morning light
May you feel our love
from so far away
May it comfort and protect you
throughout the day

We will pray for you, our little one
Until our time of waiting is done
We will pray that the Lord
will keep you safe from harm
Until the child of our hearts
becomes the child in our arms

- Anonymous


This is my prayer for you tonight, little man. I cannot wait until you are here in my arms. I really hope you will be home with your Papa and I soon!

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm so glad you left me a comment on my blog. Several months ago I found your blog and enjoyed reading it and then somehow you disappeared off of my blog roll. I'm happy to have found you again and are putting you on my reader.

Hope all is well and can't wait to get caught back up reading about you.