Monday, May 18, 2009

9 months old and EP!

**Update**

I just called the National Visa center and we are logged in!! I tried to wait until tomorrow to start calling but I just couldn't stop myself!

*****

Happy 9 month birthday baby boy! I'm sorry I can't be with you but hopefully soon!

Yes, today my little man is 9 months old and I cannot wait to celebrate with him. Big things have been happening lately and I am so overwhelmed. When I emailed Lisa at Holt that we got our I-600 approval she informed me that Brandon has actually had his EP (Emigration Permit) since 4/24! Woo hoo!

So tomorrow I will start calling NVC to see if they received the I-600 approval and once they process it, everything we need to bring him home will be in Korea.

Praying that this goes QUICKLY!

Jen

1 comment:

Rach@In His Hands said...

Great news!!

Happy 9 Months!! Praying he is with you very soon!